As you know... My IKS mission is to help women kick sugar and reclaim their health and happiness… If you share my passion for this work, then read on!
As a part of our team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of the company. The only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
I’m looking for 1-2 individuals who have a balance of talents and skills in many areas including but not limited to copy and content writing, graphic design, customer care, social media management, and being a personal assistant.
Since launching two years ago we have had over 9,000 women from all over the world join the course. I’m now on a mission to find my “forever people” who share my passion for living a healthy lifestyle (need not be an IKS graduate, BUT MUST have the desire to begin this lifestyle) . If you're looking to work with a startup and be a part of something magical and big then read on…
1. You must be flexible, able to work 8-10 hours per week to start, sometimes more and sometimes less.
2. You are willing to work as an independent contractor and go with the ebb and flow of the workload as the company grows.
3. Be interested in growing with the company and adding more hours and responsibilities in the months and years to come.
4. You are super organized and fanatical with attention to details.
5. You are able to take initiative, anticipate what needs to be done, and are eager to learn new skills on the go. You must own a computer and have good internet access. If you're Phoenix based that’s a plus and would love for you to come to the office and meet with me weekly.
6. Be good with time-management and completing tasks fast and efficiently, while double checking your work.
7. Must be willing to adapt and receive constructive criticism and feedback.
8. Have a growth mindset and are a positive no drama person. I’m building a massive company and looking for individuals who want a career and opportunity to help make IKS big and grow with the company. I’m looking for people who embrace a healthy living lifestyle and have a desire to build a career in the health and wellness industry.
9. You must be passionate about our purpose, core values and mission. This is more than just a business to me. I want to change the world and make it a better place.
You MUST have Experience and Knowledge in the following, Preferably Expertise:
1. You’ve worked with, have experience and understand Active Campaign, Kajabi, Thrivecart, Canva, Zendesk, Zoom, Google Services, Microsoft Word, Stripe, Paypal, Facebook Groups and Fan Pages and Instagram.
2. You have excellent written communication skills. Experience as an editor is a plus.
3. You enjoy connecting with others and delivering excellent customer service to customers through social media and via email.
4. You have excellent computer skills and are able to quickly and easily learn new software programs.
5. You have experience with posting to and managing a variety of social media platforms.
This position includes the following perks:
1. You will be paid a modest hourly rate (to start) + plus commission. This means the more successful we are, the more money you make.
2. You will have access to all of my coaching programs and resources, and will be privately coached by me to help you achieve your own I Kicked Sugar journey (if needed).
3. You will become a part of a loving, supportive, start up with the opportunity to grow and expand, personally and professionally.
If you are interested in joining the team, please email me showcasing and sharing why you are interested in this position? Tell me what your strong points and weaknesses are and what credentials, skills, talents and experience you have? Design and writing samples are a plus. Include all your contact information as well as your social media handles. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you know someone please pass on and share!
Thank you for your interest.